Our basic training programs allow entry to the mortgage brokerage certification examinations and is recognized by the OACIQ.
In class or virtual class formula
The Mortgage Brokerage Program (PAH.01) consists of 330 hours of courses. Students can complete this program on campus or through virtual classes, in either English or French.
The Mortgage Real Estate Brokerage training is offered in 4 months and more.
The Mortgage Real Estate Brokerage program consists of the following courses:
- Career Analysis and Business Management (45 hours);
- Real Estate Law I (45 hours);
- Real Estate Law II (30 hours);
- Real Estate Appraisal I (30 hours);
- Real Estate Mathematics (45 hours);
- Real Estate Brokerage Act (36 hours);
- Management of a Mortgage Brokerage Process (87 hours)*;
- Synthesis Workshop (12 hours).
Successful completion of the Mortgage Real Estate Brokerage program allows you to register for
the Organisme d’autoréglementation du courtage immobilier du Québec’s (OACIQ) certification exam. Your newly acquired skills will give your future career in this field a distinctive competitive edge.
Next registration dates
*Financial aid available. Click here for more details.