For your request for informatioin, please fill out form, top right corner REQUEST INFORMATION. An Academic Advisor will contact you shortly.
You can also reach us, during business hours, at (514) 762-1862 option 4 / 1-888-762-1862 option 4
To fill admission requirements, students must have the right to work and study in Québec, AND a minimum of a secondary V diploma DES (including mathematics sec. V) or a Vocational Studies Diploma (DEP) or equivalent education.
In accordance with article 4 of the College Education Regulations, a person who has received instruction considered sufficient by the college and meets any of the following conditions may be admitted to a program of studies leading to an Attestation of College Studies:
- the person has interrupted his or her full-time studies or pursued full-time postsecondary studies for at least 2 consecutive terms or 1 school year;
- the person is covered by an agreement entered into between the college and an employer or by a government program of studies;
- the person has interrupted his or her full-time studies for one term and pursued full-time postsecondary studies for one term; or
- the person holds a Secondary School Vocational Diploma.
A person who has a Secondary School Diploma and meets either of the following conditions may be admitted to a program of studies leading to an Attestation of College Studies:
- the program of studies enables the person to pursue technical studies in a field for which there is no program of studies leading to a Diploma of College Studies; or
- the program of studies is covered by an agreement on training entered into between the Minister and a department or body of the Gouvernement du Québec.
For students who do not meet these requirements:
You must provide an official high school transcript as well as your résumé. The Collège de l’Immobilier will then review your file for possible admission. Speak to an Academic Advisor, if you have any questions.
For studies done abroad:
Speak to an Academic Advisor. It could be suggested throughout the admissions' process that you provide a comparative evaluation by the Ministère de l’immigration of your degree and a translation of this document, if needed, into French or English. Please refer to the following web site information if you wish to submitting a request for such comparative evaluation http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/working-quebec/comparative-evaluation/index.html
You must provide the following documents by email to your Academic Advisor :
- Proof of schooling according to the conditions listed above.
- Proof of identity. Only one of the following documents is accepted:
a birth certificate (long-format) issued by a Canadian province, a citizenship card (for naturalized persons), a permanent resident card, a work visa (for temporary residents waiting for the immigration process) and/or a Certificat de sélection du Québec (CSQ).
- The completed educational service contract (provided to you by your Academic Advisor)
Please note that only copies of the documents are required.
To send information to your Academic Advisor:
Julie Roussel : firstname.lastname@example.org
Rhonda Butler: email@example.com
Dominic Couture: firstname.lastname@example.org