Our basic training programs allow entry to the agency executive officer certification exam and are recognized by the OACIQ.
Agency Executive Officer
The Agency Executive Officer program (DAA.01) has 270 hours of courses. Students complete this program in virtual classes (210 hours) and in class (60 hours), in French only.
Agency Executive Officer training takes place over a period of in 7 months or more, at the rate of two mornings a week in virtual classes from 8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. and two intensive weeks in class at the Nuns' Island campus.
The courses offered are in French only:
- Obligations de l'agence et supervision des activités (60 hours);
- Gestion et planification des activités de l'agence (45 hours);
- Gestion et développement du capital humain (49 hours);
- Le dirigeant d'agence au quotidien : organisation et travail (26 hours);
- Collaboration et relations d'affaires avec les différents partenaires (30 hours);
- Synthèse : organisation et obligations (30 hours);
- Synthèse : gestion et planification (30 hours).
Conditions of admission to this program:
Is eligible for the Agency Exercitive Office program (DAA.01), the real estate broker who holds a valid permit from the OACIQ. The student will need to provide a copy of his permit when registering.
New: On March 23rd 2023, new rules were applied to obtain the qualification of agency executive officer. For more information, click here.
Next registration dates
To register for this basic training program
contact our academic advisors