job offer | Teachers
The Collège de l’immobilier du Québec is always seeking new teachers to integrate its devoted teaching staff. Our teachers are experienced and passionate practitioners who share their expertise with aspiring real estate brokers through first-class teaching and learning.
The Collège is currently seeking candidates to teach the following courses of its core training programs:
Residential Real Estate Brokerage
- Real Estate Brokerage Act (45h)
- Real Estate Law (75h)
- Architecture and Construction (45h)
- Real Estate Appraisal (45h)
- Real Estate Mathematics (45h)
- Drafting of Contracts and Documents (90h)
Commercial Real Estate Brokerage
- Real Estate Finance (60h)
- Drafting of Contracts and Documents (60h)
Our courses are offered online or in a classroom setting on our three different campuses (Brossard, Nun’s Island, and Laval), and available during the daytime, evening, and weekend.
Candidates should be:
- Familiar with the regulatory requirements of the real estate brokerage industry;
- Actively involved and up-to-date in their respective field of practice;
- Passionate about knowledge sharing and teaching;
- Capable of fostering and animating class discussion in dynamic and creative ways
- Must hold a valid, residential and/or commercial real estate brokerage license (applies only to real estate brokerage courses);
- Must be a member in good standing of the Quebec Bar or the Chambre des notaires (applies only to Real Estate Law and Commercial Contracts and Documents courses);
- Must hold at least a Diploma of College Studies (DCS/DEC) or an equivalent combination of education and professional experience;
- Must be perfectly fluent to teach in French and/or English (high level of spoken and written language skills);
- Must be familiar and comfortable using educational technological tools;
- Teaching experience is considered an asset.
Please note that our hiring process includes a job interview and a mock lecture.
Interested candidates should submit their application consisting of a cover letter and curriculum vitae at firstname.lastname@example.org
Only those who have been selected will be contacted for an interview.