The Collège de l’immobilier du Québec is always seeking new teachers to integrate its devoted teaching staff. Our teachers are experienced and passionate practitioners who share their expertise with aspiring real estate brokers through first-class teaching and learning.
Our current teaching needs are in several areas of our core programs:
Residential Real Estate Brokerage
- Architecture and Construction (45h)
- Real Estate Law (70h)
- Real Estate Appraisal (45h)
- Real Estate Brokerage Act (45h)
- Real Estate Mathematics (45h)
- Drafting of Contracts and Documents (90h)
Commercial Real Estate Brokerage
- Real Estate Finance (60h)
- Drafting of Contracts and Documents (60h)
Our courses are offered online or in a classroom setting on our three different campuses (Brossard, Nun’s Island, and Laval), and available during the daytime, evening, and weekend.
Candidates should be:
- Familiar with the regulatory requirements of the real estate brokerage industry;
- Actively involved and up-to-date in their respective field of practice;
- Passionate about knowledge sharing and teaching;
- Capable of fostering and animating class discussion in dynamic and creative ways
- Must hold a valid, residential and/or commercial real estate brokerage license (applies only to real estate brokerage courses);
- Must be a member in good standing of the Quebec Bar (applies only to Real Estate Law and Commercial Contracts and Documents courses);
- Must hold at least a Diploma of College Studies (DCS/DEC);
- Must be perfectly fluent to teach in French and/or English (high level of spoken and written language competence);
- Must be familiar and comfortable using educational technological tools;
- Teaching experience is considered an asset
Please note that our hiring process includes a job interview and a mock lecture.
Interested candidates should submit an application consisting of a cover letter and curriculum vitae at email@example.com.
* the masculine is used for simplification purposes without any discrimination. The company is committed to equity. The position is open to all applicants who meet the specified criteria. Only successful candidates will be contacted.