People of Quebec City, Come and Meet Us at our New Service Point!
In its desire to constantly exceed expectations, the Collège de l’immobilier du Québec is proud to announce the opening of a new service point in the City of Québec. Since November 1st, the Collège is closer than ever to its current and future students in Quebec City and its neighbourhoods.
A Service Point, Several Services
Many services are offered on site, including:
- For people in the region considering a career in residential or commercial real estate brokerage or as an agency executive officer:
- Get help to choose your real estate brokerage program;
- Receive advice on the best training format for you, according to your learning style;
- Obtain more information on the admission requirements; and
- Submit your registration documents.
- For students:
- Meet with an advisor dedicated to your training;
- Pick up your training material for virtual or correspondence courses; and
- Get answers to your questions in person.
The Collège de l’immobilier du Québec, the Leader in Training Real Estate Brokers in Quebec
The Collège is the number 1 reference for real estate brokerage training in the province of Quebec, offering comprehensive and recognized training in varied and flexible learning formats. With the addition of a new service point, residents of Quebec City and its surrounding areas will now have better access to the Collège’s services, in addition to those offered on the Laval, Montréal and Montréal South Shore campuses.
“Each year, we train hundreds of students outside the greater Montréal region, especially near the Capitale-Nationale. With this new service point, we are very happy to get closer to our students in Quebec City, and to improve our services for them, in addition to allowing close contact with people in the area who are considering a career in real estate brokerage,” emphasizes Sonia Béliveau, General Manager of the Collège de l’immobilier du Québec.
Are you considering becoming a real estate broker? Come see us in Quebec City!
The service point will be open Monday to Thursday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., at 990 Holland Street.
To make an appointment, call 1-888-762-1862, extension 4, or complete our information request form. One of our academic advisors will contact you as soon as possible.