Admission requirements

For your request for informatioin, please fill out form, top right corner REQUEST INFORMATION. An Academic Advisor will contact you shortly.   

You can also reach us, during business hours, at (514) 762-1862 option 4 / 1-888-762-1862 option 4. 

Admission Requirements:

In addition to having the right to study and work in Quebec, is eligible for an AEC program at the Collège de l'Immobilier du Québec, anyone who meets one of the following conditions:

Hold a secondary studies diploma (DES); or a vocational studies diploma (DEP) or a certificate of equivalence of secondary education level (AENS),


Have training deemed sufficient by the College.


For students who do not meet these requirements: 

You must first provide an official transcript, a curriculum vitae and a letter of motivation.

The College will then conduct a file review for admission. One or more classification tests may be necessary during the evaluation of the file.


For studies done abroad: 

You must provide a comparative evaluation for your diploma, by le Ministère de l'Immigraton, de la Francisation et de l'Intégration, and translated copie, in French or English. 

Please refer to the following web site information if you wish to submitting a request for such comparative evaluation 


The following documents must be provided by email or in person: 

Proof of education according to the conditions listed previously. We will accept your high school diploma (equivalent or higher degree) or your official transcript. 

Proof of identity. Only one of the following documents is required:

  • a birth certificate (long format) issued by a Canadian province;
  • a citizenship card or a citizenship certificate (for naturalized Canadian citizens);
  • the Commemoration of Canadian Citizenship certificate or Citizenship Certificate issued by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (format including name and date of birth); 
  • the Record of Landing (IMM 1000) or the Confirmation of Permanent Residence (IMM 5292 or IMM 5688);
  • a permanent resident card;
  • a work visa (for temporary residents waiting for the immigration process). 

Note that a passport, a driver's licence or a health insurance card are not accepted as proof of identity. 

As well, if you do not have a permenant code issued by the MEES, in addition to the documents specified above, you must provide a legible document, such as your birth certificate, indicating your place of birth (city and country) and the last and first names of both your parents. 

Your completed Admission Form and Education Service Contract : if you have not received them by email or in person, you can request them by sending an email directly to : 


Please note that only copies of the documents are required.