Our basic training program allows entry to the commercial real estate certification exam and is recognized by the OACIQ.
In-class or virtual class formats
The Commercial Real Estate Brokerage Program (EEC.2F) is recognized by the ministère de l'Éducation et de l'Enseignement supérieur (MEES) and consists of 420 hours of courses. Students can complete this program on campus or through virtual classes, in either English or French.
The Commercial Real Estate Brokerage training program normally takes 4 months or more to complete, and consists of the following courses:
- Career Analysis and Business Management;
- Real Estate Law;
- Real Estate Appraisal;
- Real Estate Mathematics;
- Real Estate Brokerage Act;
- Architecture and Construction;
- Commercial Real Estate Contracts and Documents*;
- Real Estate Finance*.
* IMPORTANT: These courses are specific to the Commercial Real Estate Brokerage Program and are only available in virtual classes (evenings and weekends). For more information, contact your Academic Advisor.
Next registration dates
*Financial aid available. Click here for more details.