Our basic training program allows entry to the commercial real estate certification exam and is recognized by the OACIQ.
IN-CLASS OR VIRTUAL CLASS FORMATS
The Commercial Real Estate Brokerage Program (EEC.2F) is recognized by the ministère de l'Éducation et de l'Enseignement supérieur (MEES) and consists of 420 hours of courses. Students can complete this program on campus or through virtual classes, in either English or French. The program includes the following courses:
- Career Analysis and Business Management;
- Real Estate Law;
- Real Estate Appraisal;
- Real Estate Mathematics;
- Real Estate Brokerage Act;
- Architecture and Construction.
- Commercial Real Estate Contracts and Documents*;
- Real Estate Finance*.
You already are a real estate broker with a valid permit or are about to finish your Attestation of Collegial Studies in residential or commercial real estate brokerage at the Collège de l'immobilier du Québec or another college** and would like to add the commercial Brokerage specialization to your practice?
Our two specialization courses are available for you too! For more information, contact your Academic Advisor.
Successful completion of the Commercial Brokerage Program allows you to register for the Organisme d’autoréglementation du courtage immobilier du Québec’s (OACIQ) certification exam.
* These courses are specific to the Commercial Real Estate Brokerage Program and are available in virtual classes (daytime or evening and weekend) and in class (evening and weekend - Nuns’ Island campus). For more information, contact your Academic Advisor.
** Please note that in this case, the Collège will conduct a case review for admission.
Next registration dates
*Financial aid available. Click here for more details.