Our basic training program allows entry to the commercial real estate certification exam and is recognized by the OACIQ.
IN PERSON, VIRTUAL OR HYBRID FORMULA
The Commercial Real Estate Brokerage Program (EEC.2F) is recognized by the ministère de l'Éducation et de l'Enseignement supérieur (MEES) and consists of 420 hours of courses. Students can complete this program on campus or through virtual classes, in either English or French. The program includes the following courses:
- Career Analysis and Business Management (45h);
- Real Estate Law (75h);
- Real Estate Mathematics (45h);
- Real Estate Appraisal (45h);
- Real Estate Brokerage Act (45h);
- Architecture and Construction (45h).
- Commercial Real Estate Contracts and Documents (60h)*;
- Real Estate Finance (60h)*.
Successful completion of the Commercial Brokerage Program allows you to register for the Organisme d’autoréglementation du courtage immobilier du Québec’s (OACIQ) certification exam.
* These courses are specific to the Commercial Real Estate Brokerage Program and are available in virtual classes (daytime or evening and weekend) and in class (evening and weekend - Nuns’ Island campus). For more information, contact your Academic Advisor.
Next registration dates
*Financial aid available. Click here for more details.