Our basic training programs allow entry to the agency executive officer certification exam and are recognized by the OACIQ.
Prerequisite: Note that the Agency Executive Officer program is available for brokers who already practice real estate and hold a valid licence. Contact one of our Academic Advisors to register for this program.
Agency Executive Officer
The Agency Executive Officer program (DAA.01) has 270 hours of courses. Students complete this program in virtual classes (210 hours) and in class (60 hours), in French only.
Agency Executive Officer training takes place over a period of in 7 months or more, at the rate of two mornings a week in virtual classes from 8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. and two intensive weeks in class at the Nuns' Island campus.
The courses offered are in French only:
- Obligations de l'agence et supervision des activités (60 hours);
- Gestion et planification des activités de l'agence (45 hours);
- Gestion et développement du capital humain (49 hours);
- Le dirigeant d'agence au quotidien : organisation et travail (26 hours);
- Collaboration et relations d'affaires avec les différents partenaires (30 hours);
- Synthèse : organisation et obligations (30 hours);
- Synthèse : gestion et planification (30 hours).
IMPORTANT: To have the right to obtain an Agency Executive Officer licence, you must:
- Successfully complete our Agency Executive Officer program (DAA.01);
- Pass the Agency Executive certification exam issued and overseen by the OACIQ;
- If you are an affiliated agent who received your licence before 2010, you must pass a training session offered by the OACIQ to allow you to act on your own behalf;
- Complete two (2) full years of brokerage practice.
Successful completion of the Agency Executive Officer allows you to register for the OACIQ's certification exam. The skills you have acquired will become a competitive advantage for your career as the head of an agency.