The Commercial Real Estate Broker:
- analyzes the market and communicates the results to clients;
- searches for opportunities to purchase, sell or lease commercial or industrial premises;
- knows the laws and regulations and keeps track of their updates;
- knows how to negotiate in their clients’ best interests;
- masters some areas of mathematics;
- develops a network of contacts and works with different partners.
Saisissez du texte ou l'adresse d'un site Web, ou importez un document à traduire.